At Tall Guy, we are living our passion for great food by providing locally sourced farm to table dishes together with unparalleled customer service to create an exceptional experience. We are always looking for great employees who have the same passion for food and service to help us deliver on our mission.
Our three core values define how we create an exceptional experience and we use them to help us find
the right people, set expectations and define success, and give feedback and recognition.
• Make a positive impact on each other, the community and the environment
• Treat everyone with respect
• Help and support others
• Be a friendly, positive, passionate team player
• Have fun
• Treat every guest as if they were the client
• Small details make a difference
• Go the extra mile, even when no-one is watching
• Always raise the bar
• Take pride in your work
• Correct the mistake that no-one would notice
• Use common sense, it always leads to the right thing
Be a Leader
• Take initiative and act.
• Set an example
• Be accountable and hold others accountable
• Continuously learn and grow
• Recognize exceptional performance
• We are a team. Our employees truly work together as a team, jumping in to help without being
asked and taking on tasks outside of your role. Make a mistake? We’re here to support you,
help find a solution and use it as a learning experience!
• Work / Life Balance. While nights, weekends and general hustle come with this line of work,
many of our employees have families, school and other outside activities and its important to us
to work with employees to help them achieve balance.
• We eat our delicious food! We’re a catering company, and we like to eat our amazing dishes
too! Every employee gets a meal each shift.
• We have fun at work! We work with great people who love what they do. We are passionate
and take our jobs seriously, but we don’t let the seriousness get in the way of having fun and
being pleasant to work with!
• We learn and grow. It’s important to us to help employees grow in their careers. We give
employees opportunities to gain new experiences in their current roles, and promote from
within when possible.