29 Jul Tall Guy’s Summer Food Favorites in 2016
Each summer I like to put together a collection of my favorite local products. Here’s my list of favorites from 2016:
- Smear Martha’s pimento cheese from Mighty Fine Foods atop your burger!
- Buttery, craft baked pretzel buns from Pretzilla
- Housemade tortilla chips & fresh salsa from Tall Guy and A Grill
- Jeff’s ginger carrots or pickled zimchi from Zymbiotics
- Biodegradable bamboo plating from Patra Eco-Dinerware
- Tapuat’s raw, craft-brewed Kombucha
- Potter’s Crackers carmalized onion crisps
- Honey quark from Clock Shadow Creamery
- Your choosing of Wisconsin brewskis from Ray’s Wine & Spirits
- Fresh produce from your local farmer’s market
- Basil and cherry tomotoes from your garden
You can find many of my summer favorites located at your local grocer, like Outpost Natural Foods Co-op or the Riverwest Co-op. No matter where you shop, do your best to use fresh, local ingredients. And – feel free to send me any recommendations to trial for 2017.
I’m the owner of Tall Guy. A 2016 AList Finalist for the Best Wedding Caterer. Our passion for great food inspires us to create exceptional dishes using the highest quality and locally sourced ingredients. Contact us today to service your event!